Monday, July 9, 2007


I was at a party on the 4th and had been thinking about going to the mall but was intimidated by the traffic and the crowds. My wonderful hubby knew its what I really wanted to do, so at 7:30pm we left Bowie to go down town. I was thinking this is crazy and I want to go home. He somehow found a parking (legal) space a half block from the mall off of Independence Ave around 12th St. We didn't have to fight the crowds on the Mall, we just stayed on Independence. And were home by 10:30pm, it was wonderful. I never would have gone if not for him pushing me, Thanks Honey

4 comments:

AM Kingsfield said...

Great picture! Welcome to Bloggerland. Glad you joined up! I'm looking forward to the photos!

Mom said...

Great pictures! I look forward to seeing more. You do have a cool hubby! And he is lucky to have such a fun woman for his wife.

Unknown said...

Those ARE great pics! And what wonderful luck to have a good parking spot but even better to have a husband like yours.

Anonymous said...

I like this photo and accompanying writing the best out of your blog. Keep up the good work!

Nanci - JWA