Monday, July 23, 2007

My lazy Sunday






Sunday started out with nothing to do, first church, then lunch with friends,to the Aquatic gardens to shoot waterlillies,Hubby wanted peaches so to Thurmont for white peaches. They had pies in the oven so while waiting for the pies I went out to photograph their gardens. Then hubby wanted Getttysburg PA pictures with the wonderful clouds, and it just seemed right to wait and shoot sundown. And finished off the day eating the pie while sitting in the car(not the whole thing)

3 comments:

Mom said...

You guys always have such a spontaneous way of having fun. My guy needs to plan things. Bet the pie was yummy!

AM Kingsfield said...

Wow.
You two give me hope!
Sounds like a perfect day.
I would have eaten the whole pie though.

Wonderful pictures too!

peggy said...

Seems as though you did quite a bit. That was lazy?

I agree with AM's comments, but I would have bought two pies!